Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Applying for Website-editor position.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lalarhs
Admin
lalarhs

Applying for Website-editor position. Empty
PostSubject: Applying for Website-editor position.   Applying for Website-editor position. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:02 am

Our site is managed through HTML and yes, I bet most of you are thinking we're nuts to be managing all our pages using HTML and no other tools such as Wordpress. But this was what we started with...and this is what we're going to continue with - like it or not. Only me and Dwagons know HTML and it's difficult for only two people to be managing hundreds of pages.

Anyways I will list things things a Web-editor at the site does.

1. Help the Admins manage the site.
2. Post blogs up on the site.
3. Help make layouts for the site.

And here's the things you need in order to become a Web-editor at our site.

1. Basic understanding of HTML
2. Some experience in HTML

Yes, that's it. You don't even need a complex understanding of HTML. If you just know the basics then you've already passed with flying colours (^__^). All we need are people who know how to code - simple as that.

Also when you do get accepted by us, Dwag0ns and Lalarhs will start helping/instructing you on how we manage the blogs and simply tell you what you should do.

Now if you like to apply for this job then please email to Lalarhs (contact details on '
About Us' page).

If you have any questions then please post them here and I will try to answer them as soon as I can.

This message was posted by:

~Lalarhs~
Back to top Go down

Applying for Website-editor position.
Page 1 of 1